Saturday, September 1, 2012

Special Offer from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition!

I've shared here that I am attending the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, the world's largest nutrition school.  Two things that attracted me to the school are some of their fundamental philosophies of Primary Foods and Bio-Individuality.

These two points resonated with me because they are common sense.  And I honestly feel that we are no longer in a common sense world.

I'm discovering what my healthy is, so that I can help others learn what their healthy is.

If you feel passionate about nutrition, our food system or helping others, you may consider joining us at IIN!

And right now, through September 3rd, if you are referred by an Ambassador such as myself, you can receive a special tuition and iPad offer!

So, if you are mulling it over, contact me for details!   Or contact Coach Julia when you call in at (877) 733-1520 and mention the Labor Day Savings and my name! 

No comments: