Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Normal People Steps to Better Health: Have you thought about Magnesium?



Have you ever thought about adding Magnesium to your diet or even thought about the levels that you are getting in general?

I have to admit, it had NEVER occurred to me until I read 11 Miraculous Ways Magnesium Heals Your Mind & Body.  I was completely blown away from what I read.  It seems so vital and so easy to incorporate, I thought I should share with you.  

Here's the condensed version:

  1. Better Sleep
  2. Relaxes the Nervous System
  3. Bigger Stronger Muscles
  4. Better Flexibility
  5. Bone Integrity and Strength
  6. Remineralizes Teeth
  7. Alkalizes the Body
  8. Hydrates
  9. Helps to Relieve Constipation
  10. Enzyme Function
  11. Diabetes - Enhances insulin secretion
But, they didn't stop there! It helps prevent stroke, heart disease, period pain, and more. You can check out the link to the article above for more information, including a link to the writer's site.

My cousin also shared with me that by taking a magnesium supplement, she's been able to cut her occurrences of migraines in half.  Nice!  And it also helps with muscle cramping, so if you suffer from Charlie Horses in the night this might help.

You can also refer to: 6 Powerful Ways to Boost Your Magnesium Levels if you're wondering where to go from here.

I found this product and I love it, since I can also mix in a powdered multivitamin in with it or fresh squeezed lemon juice using warm water.


No comments: