Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Normal People, Oil Essentials & Nut Jobs!

I'm so excited! I have been wanting to sit down & get some planning and organizing done. I'm pleased to say I've finally rounded the corner on that.

[Now to address the cryptically vague title...]

And I'm also pleased to announce that starting this month, I'm going to be featuring 3 new series here on The Prairie Healer:


•Normal People Steps To Better Health•

Practical advice for today's hectic pace. Weekly, free, no-nonsense tips on taking simple steps to a healthier lifestyle.

•Oil Essentials•

Learn more about the healing properties of essential oils, practical everyday uses and how they've been used since biblical times to heal.

•Nut Job•

This series will be a shorter 7 week segment on my favorite nuts and seeds. I'll discuss why these are super foods powerhouses, how to use them & their benefits.

No comments: