Friday, May 25, 2012

Is it Time for Us Adults to Learn from a Kid's To-Do List?

I would love to know your reaction to seeing this list.  

My first instinct was to laugh at the priorities, because they were so cute.  Then I remembered making lists like this.  Then I remembered finding a list like this in my son's room not that long ago.  

One of the items on his list: "Be Happy."  That struck me that he made time for it and added it to his list.  We get so caught up in the mundane day-to-day stuff or working through our own stuff, that sometimes, I think, we simply forget to make time for the small things that make us happiest.  

So, the next time I am doing something that I think to myself, "It doesn't get any better than this."  I should remember to put it on my list.

Have a great Friday!


Source and Original Article:

No comments: